Sunday, November 22, 2015

Fun Post, every team I have used at major events

Nothing special here, if anyone was curious as to what I used ever since I started VGC, here you go.

2010

 Newark Regionals (Juniors)- I made it to the 4th round and lost cause I forgot Azelf explodes
groudon_xy_iconzapdos_xy_iconabomasnow_xy_iconmewtwo_xy_icongarchomp_xy_iconcresselia_xy_icon

2011

NJ Regionals- I made it to the 3rd round and lost cause of Rock Slide missing on Volc 3 times
reuniclus_xy_iconamoonguss_xy_iconconkeldurr_xy_icongigalith_xy_iconwhimsicott_xy_iconferrothorn_xy_icon

2012 

RI Regionals- 13th place, this was when I learned what RNG was, but not a good team.
 chandelure_xy_iconelectivire_xy_iconmurkrow_xy_iconrotom-wash_xy_iconmienshao_xy_iconabomasnow_xy_icon
PA Regionals- 15th (I think) this was when I made a decent team.
porygon2_xy_iconreuniclus_xy_iconscrafty_xy_iconrotom-wash_xy_iconmetagross_xy_icondragonite_xy_icon
US Nationals- 3rd, this was when people started to know who I am.
metagross_xy_iconchandelure_xy_icongastrodon_xy_iconconkeldurr_xy_iconsalamence_xy_icontyranitar_xy_icon
Worlds- 9th, my first and what I thought to be my only shot at worlds, I was wrong haha.
porygon2_xy_icontyranitar_xy_iconmetagross_xy_icongarchomp_xy_iconzapdos_xy_iconhitmontop_xy_icon

2013

PA Regionals- 10th, thought I was hot stuff cause I got 9th at worlds. That got to me and I didnt do well.
hitmontop_xy_iconsalamence_xy_icontyranitar_xy_iconrotom-wash_xy_icongarchomp_xy_iconmetagross_xy_icon
VA Regionals- 2nd, standard stuff is cool. Did not think I would make it this far at the time.
 salamence_xy_icontyranitar_xy_iconrotom-wash_xy_icongarchomp_xy_iconcresselia_xy_iconscizor_xy_icon
MA Regionals-1st, my first regionals win. Also, the time when I started to love Rain.
scizor_xy_iconpolitoed_xy_iconkingdra_xy_iconthundurus_xy_iconcresselia_xy_iconterrakion_xy_icon
US Nationals- 1st, never thought this would happen to me, ever
politoed_xy_iconkingdra_xy_iconthundurus_xy_iconcresselia_xy_iconmetagross_xy_iconscrafty_xy_icon
Worlds- 8th, lost in t8 cause I had a terrible matchup.
garchomp_xy_iconcresselia_xy_icontyranitar_xy_iconamoonguss_xy_icongyarados_xy_iconbisharp_xy_icon

2014

 PA Regionals- 1st,The start of many good things to come.
politoed_xy_iconkingdra_xy_iconthundurus_xy_iconcresselia_xy_iconmetagross_xy_iconheracross_xy_icon

From this point on, any Mega will have the Mega sprite instead of the normal sprite.

VA Regionals-  2nd, Wasn't sure if I was able to get the mons in time cause Bank was delayed.
charizard_xy_mega_y_iconvenusaur_xy_mega_icongarchomp_xy_iconrotom-wash_xy_iconscrafty_xy_icongyarados_xy_icon
MA Regionals- 1st, 2nd time in a row where I won here.
politoed_xy_iconkingdra_xy_iconkangaskhan_xy_mega_iconmawile_xy_mega_icontalonflame_xy_iconamoonguss_xy_icon
US Nationals- 3rd, 2nd time I have ended in the top 4 and also to the eventual winner.
venusaur_xy_mega_iconazumarill_xy_iconrotom-heat_xy_icongarchomp_xy_iconaegislash_xy_iconstaraptor_xy_icon
Worlds- 17th, my worst placing as of that time
politoed_xy_iconmawile_xy_mega_iconludicolo_xy_iconhydreigon_xy_iconzapdos_xy_iconaegislash_xy_icon

2015

PA Regionals- 7th, not bad for my first event as a Master!
 politoed_xy_iconmawile_xy_mega_iconludicolo_xy_iconhydreigon_xy_iconzapdos_xy_icongothitelle_xy_icon
VA Regionals- 30th, First time I went x-3 at a regional
jellicent_xy_iconabomasnow_xy_mega_iconheatran_xy_iconlandorus-therian_xy_icontogekiss_xy_iconscrafty_xy_icon
MA Regionals- I forgot lol, i'd like to say 20th, I went x-2 :P
tyranitar_xy_iconexcadrill_xy_iconrotom-wash_xy_iconsalamence_xy_mega_iconaegislash_xy_iconamoonguss_xy_icon
KS Regionals- 2nd, why did I go all the way here as a birthday present lol

politoed_xy_iconmawile_xy_mega_iconludicolo_xy_iconthundurus_xy_iconaegislash_xy_iconterrakion_xy_icon  

US Nats- 10th, Rain too good :P

thundurus_xy_iconaegislash_xy_iconsalamence_xy_mega_iconpolitoed_xy_iconterrakion_xy_iconludicolo_xy_icon 

Worlds- 53rd Day 2, ya lol dont use cool Pokemon just to be cool.
ludicolo_xy_iconporygon2_xy_iconmawile_xy_mega_iconheatran_xy_icongarchomp_xy_iconthundurus_xy_icon

2016

Lancaster Regionals- 2nd, idk how this happened tbh
cresselia_xy_iconkangaskhan_xy_mega_iconheatran_xy_iconlandorus-therian_xy_iconamoonguss_xy_icontyranitar_xy_icon

 Virginia Regionals- 1st, first masters regionals win!
groudon_xy_iconxerneas_xy_icontalonflame_xy_iconkangaskhan_xy_mega_iconsalamence_xy_mega_iconsmeargle_xy_icon

NJ Midseason Showdown- 2nd, this team is dumb lol
groudon_xy_iconxerneas_xy_icontalonflame_xy_iconkangaskhan_xy_mega_iconsalamence_xy_mega_iconsmeargle_xy_icon
Massachusetts Regionals- 1st, welp lol.
groudon_xy_iconxerneas_xy_iconkangaskhan_xy_mega_iconsalamence_xy_mega_iconsmeargle_xy_iconcresselia_xy_icon
US Nationals- 78th, lol
groudon_xy_iconxerneas_xy_iconkangaskhan_xy_mega_iconsalamence_xy_mega_iconsmeargle_xy_iconcresselia_xy_icon
Worlds- (5/3) I suck
groudon_xy_iconrayquaza_xy_mega_iconsuicune_xy_iconferrothorn_xy_iconsmeargle_xy_icontalonflame_xy_icon








No comments:

Post a Comment